Come join a robust non-profit organization that has accomplished nothing less than the extraordinary for waterfowl, wetlands and hunting in California, fueled by the passion of its dedicated staff, volunteers, members and donors!
CONTRACT BILLING SPECIALIST - posted MAY 11, 2021
Want to join a team of passionate waterfowl hunters working protect, restore, enhance and manage waterfowl and wetlands habitats? We’re on the hunt for a Contract Billing Specialist (Accountant – Accounts Receivable) who will work closely with CWA’s project managers and biologists to process billing memos and manage accounts receivable associated with government contracts and grants for our waterfowl and wetland habitat conservation work.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Job costing, budget tracking and reporting
- Invoicing and collections
- General ledger postings using Sage 100 Software
Applicants should email their resumes to Chief Operating Officer Jake Messerli at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Administrative coordinator - posted April 20, 2021
CWA is seeking an outgoing, detail-oriented, customer-centric team player to support Membership Services and Development department staff on a full-time basis. The Administrative Coordinator will partner with Membership Services to provide California Waterfowl’s members and donors with a positive experience through focus on data quality, delivering professional and timely written and verbal communications and being responsive to member/donor needs.
- Maintaining employees' in-house credit cards for gas and purchases.
- Reconciling postage-due accounts.
- Tracking fundraising paperwork and spreadsheets for raffles and auctions.
- Maintaining (and reconciling monthly) petty cash.
- Making general ledger entries.