Come join a robust non-profit organization that has accomplished nothing less than the extraordinary for waterfowl, wetlands and hunting in California, fueled by the passion of its dedicated staff, volunteers, members and donors!
Accountant I is responsible for day-to-day accounts payable transactions, as well as serving as backup for our accounting assistant for doing cash receipts. Vendor invoices are processed daily, and checks are run weekly. Other responsibilities include:
- Maintaining employees' in-house credit cards for gas and purchases.
- Reconciling postage-due accounts.
- Tracking fundraising paperwork and spreadsheets for raffles and auctions.
- Maintaining (and reconciling monthly) petty cash.
- Making general ledger entries.